Friday 4 August 2017

Three

Views like this were few and far between this summer
Yesterday was another day with the H and once again I tried the new pill. Again, no luck though. But I did notice that my shoulders felt awful and so did my neck. Whenever I shrugged it really hurt. So, once I got home I got hold of the heat pads, stuck one on my left shoulder and the other one across my neck and by 7pm, the H was gone! 

Today I woke up to a clear head. Don't worry though: as a bonus for being a good girl, it was absolutely tipping down outside! When I got in the car to drive to work, they even said on the radio that a main road had been closed due to flooding! As well as fallen down trees, flooded basements and other nasties! Fortunately half way through the day the rain cleared somewhat, but more is expected. As if our summer here in Norway hasn't been bad enough so far... Then again, it all makes for cheap electricity apparently. Not that that is much of a concern for me, since it's included in my rent!

Other than that, not much happened.  Three weeks to my holiday...

9 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I am not altogether surprised... you kinda read my unwritten words, as I was definitely thinking 'tension'!!! Bravo for the heatpacks. ...and horrors about the wet stuff. Hoorah for impending holidays. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FLooding is scary stuff! Hope your weather & headaches settle down!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Headaches yes, rain no! We had more of that awful stuff today. In bucketloads!

      Delete
  3. Glad that the heat on your shoulders helped with the headache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for no headache! We had flooding here too a couple of weeks ago, with closed roads and flooded basements, but our basement stayed dry! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like quite a downpour. We seem to be reverting to a more normal summer without as much rain right now. Mind you, it still rained last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey Mara ..... I'm glad the headaches gone. You're weather sounds real crook. We've had the perfect winter. It's been more like a mild summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it then. I am moving to Australia!

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!