Thursday 21 January 2016

Cats vs Humans 1

As you may have read last week, I received a book from my sister with photos of cats and men, posing (well, the men, the cats were just being cute) in similar positions. 

I thought I could do something similar, even if I haven't got a man to pose. I do however have plenty of photos of myself in various silly, stupid and unexpected poses.

The top photo shows my first two cats: Wuppie and Mathilda, while they are playing on top of a mattress. The bottom photo shows me while I lay on (I think) 8 mattresses. Let me just say it was easier for them to get down...

12 comments:

  1. Could you feel the pea under the mattresses like the princess in the fairy tale? That is the real trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They could have put a melon underneath and I wouldn't have felt a thing: I was shattered!

      Delete
  2. Did you use a ladder to climb up there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get into the plank photos that were popular awhile ago?

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't. It sounded very silly (not to mention dangerous in some cases)

      Delete
  4. Hari om
    Whatever rocks your boat... or bounces your mattress!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were the Princess and the pea ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute photos. Glad you shared them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First though when seeing your photo was the princess and the pea fairytale. cute kitties.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!