Sunday 6 December 2015

Photo on Sunday 2015-39

Well, I finished the knitting part. Pfew! Of course, as you can see in the photo, it still needs to be put together. I have a funny feeling though about the sleeves being too long, but I will find out when I start sewing it all. Then, when it has been put together, the buttons need to go on and then it will need shaping. I can already see some of it starting to pull out of shape, so I need to use wet cloths and pins and all. So, it might be a bit of touch and go before my trip. You will have to wait and come back next week to see the finished result though. 

7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...have to trust you on this... I have no idea about wet cloths and knitting shapes!!! Look forward to the end product... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you won't get to see it before next week!

      Delete
  2. Mara
    Even unassebbld it is 87 million times prettier than what mom could do. She have never 'shaped' anything. Is there a particular form you use. Mom cannot wear wool it makes her scratch like she has fleas. We hope you will post again when it is assembled
    Hugs to you and Miss Oswin
    Madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mom would not only NOT do a good job but if she was crazy enough to start it she would never finish!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit scared before beginning, because I don't usually do things that big, but it turned out okay. Apart from the crampy hands and wrists...

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing. Hope it all goes together well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!