Saturday 27 June 2015

Miss Oswin gets "caught"

That flashy thing! That awful flashy thing!! And now she wants me to talk about what happened yesterday! I told her nothing, but she said that that was not what the photos were saying!! *Sigh*

But, I promise you: nothing happened! I was minding my own business in my own garden, not a care in the world, when the woman comes in with her flashy thing and starts taking photos by the dozen! I knew she was a bit mad, but this was just a bit much!! 

Yes, the photos show me a bit 'caught in the act', but what do you expect a decent cat to do? Throw up on the couch?? That woman would have a fit if I were to do that! So, I got rid of the grass and thought nothing more of it. 

Blast that flashy thing!!!

10 comments:

  1. Crikey ...... what was she thinking?? Some things need a bit of privacy aye?? Next time just throw up on that couch. That'll teach her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will next time! Or better yet: on the bed!!!

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    OMC Miss O - you got hit by the Mararazzi!!! I am sure there grounds for a plea of recompense via the Blogville justice system - I know a good pawfirm if you wish to take this further... meanwhile, I'd be taking your grass behind stone walls if I were you. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will think about the pawfirm. Invasion of privacy and such is a serious crime after all. Before you know it she is shoving that flashy thing in the little cat's room!!!

      Delete
    2. You two are a hoot. Or is that the cat's whiskers!

      Delete
    3. Hey, a lady's private time should remain private you know!!

      Delete
  3. These are cute.
    Sorry about your troubles in the previous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Oswin.... we believe the Flashy Beast is a PLAGUE upon all of us... there is NO PRIVACY... WE are thinkin of putting the Beast into action and snappin our PEEPS in Private Moments... Turn About is Fair Play you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hack when the peeps are eating dinner. That will get them grossed out. Trust us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that sounds good. Or take in a frog. She hates frogs in the house!

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!