Friday 6 March 2015

Friday

As I was reading through my bloglist today, I saw the word Friday pop up. Well, that couldn't be true! I knew for a fact that it was only Thursday. Until I realised it was actually Friday! Where did Thursday go? Because I distinctly recall yesterday being Wednesday.

Thursday is an important day of the week I think. I mean Thursday is the day that I was exactly one day old! I think that is very important. Perhaps not that interesting, but for me at least it is important. 

Since it's apparently Friday today, it must be Saturday tomorrow. Weekend. I wonder how many days next week will have...

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...... possibility there will be an extra one to make up for the lesser amount this week... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think that Friday is Saturday !! Happens every week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lost me on being one day old on Thursday......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know what every day is like for old, retired coots.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!