Thursday 11 July 2013

'Machines'

After a little lull I thought to get back to Photo Theme for Thursday. This week's theme is machines and I had to look in my archive a bit. However, the last set of photos I took last week when my parents were here, showed that I didn't have to look very far. I give you: a barometer!

Barometers were used to help predict the weather. It uses the air pressure and can then help you determine whether the weather will be nice or rainy or what. This one was hanging on an outside wall in Skudenes. And if ustadigt means unsteady weather I don't think this barometer is a good one. Since the weather was lovely the whole weekend!

Anyway, this is my 57th entry for Photo Theme for Thursday. Why not join?

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe in barometres ! It seldom works correctly. I look at my cats, when they wash behind their ears it will rain !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used one but that's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!