Tuesday 2 April 2013

Colleagues

This will be my entry!
When I started working as a busdriver it was hard. I had to learn the routes, know about the buses and get to know my colleagues. All 15 of them. It took me a while, but I got there. I knew the routes, knew about the buses (sort of) and knew the names of my colleagues.

When I started working as a busdriver in Norway it was hard. I had to learn the routes, know about the buses and get to know my colleagues. All 200 something of them! It took me a while, but I got there. I know the routes, know about the buses (sort of) and know about 10% of my colleagues! It has only been four months!

So, I have decided to take on some extra work. Make a large photo album in which all the drivers will be represented. With a photo. And some text. All 200 something of them. And the people in the office. 

My colleagues think it's a great idea. Most of them anyway. They are happy to pose for a photo and answer a few questions. When the book is finished it will be great. I think it will take me some time though! Ah well, I didn't have anything better to do anyway!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea. You will get to know all 200 of them, and they will get to know you. And in the meantime, you will get to know all the buses and the routes.
    A win-win situation!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing. Nothing to do? Don't you have a big move coming up?

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!