Wednesday 5 September 2012

Progress

He is used to waiting I guess
I knew it would take time to hear from Norway again regarding the interview I had. But once you've had an interview, you want the result immediately. You don't want to wait. I had spoken to my boss last week and he said he hadn't heard from Norway yet and I hadn't heard anything either. My friend C told me I would, be patient, don't worry. BUT THEY STILL DIDN'T GET IN TOUCH!! (This is me being very very impatient)
Ah well, they did today. As you may remember I had an interview and a test-drive in Bergen. However, the Bergen branch had all the staff they needed and I would end up on a waiting list. There were also branches in Trondheim and Haugesund and after a quick call to the latter, it turned out they did need people. (Yes, yes, I am getting on with it, don't worry)
So, what did they say? Here's the translation:
Hey Mara,

Thanks for the nice meeting in Bergen on Friday 24 august and subsequent test drive with L. I have just sent your papers on to Haugesund c/o A and she will contact you sometime during the next few days. I hope you can agree on further progress.

Good luck further.

Sincerely,
E
Progress!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, good luck further and as the Frenchs say : l'espoir fait vivre !

    ReplyDelete
  2. More waiting!
    Good luck, I hope you get the job you want, although part of me is secretly hoping you'll still be in The Netherlands in mid-November.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! Waiting is really hard. Glad you finally got some news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like something may come of this. Hope it comes quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canada's loss is Norway's gain.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!