Monday 25 June 2012

Getting back

As you can understand I was extremely tired after returning from Paris. Fortunately my group was good: mostly women and children who slept their way through France and Belgium and didn't bother me with noise or bad behaviour. Other colleagues were not so lucky, small fights on the parking lot between passengers before leaving, broken down toilet doors and even a few instances of violence towards the drivers.

But as I said, my group was good and I arrived exactly on time at my last stop. By the time I was back home and in bed I was absolutely shattered. Also because the weather had seriously deteriorated after arriving in the Netherlands. It wasn't cats and dogs, it was wolves and lions, it was awful. And reason number three I was happy to finally be able to tumble into my own bed was the headache I had had since Saturday morning. And even after waking up yesterday afternoon I had it, which was really annoying. Fortunately this morning it was gone.

Tomorrow it's back to work: a school trip. I hope for them the weather will be a bit better than yesterday and today: it's positively autumnal!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home and had a better drive then the others had.
    Sorry about the headache but glad to hear it has left. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have long to recuperate from your tiring trip. Hopefully, everyone will remain healthy on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!