Wednesday 7 December 2011

Nothing

Just so you know I am not lying dead in a ditch somewhere. But I don't really have much to say right now. It's busy at work, the weather is awful (wind, rain and more wind) and I spend most of my time off learning Norwegian, doing laundry and watching television. I was supposed to go to Brussels this weekend and planning on contacting Gattina to see if we could meet up, but that was changed this morning, so unless Gattina wants to come to Düsseldorf in Germany...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Happy to know that all is okay with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an unhappy, almost scary, face! Hehe. I guess you're not happy doing the laundry.

    Enjoy the Christmas market that will no doubt be in Dusseldorf.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a music stand. Tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed that ! Hope you come to Brussels another time !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised Gattina didn't say yes to Dusseldorf. She loves to go places and meet people.
    Glad to know you're alive and well. Got two items of mail from you today, neither of them with a return address, so if you would please send us the information, we have something to mail back to you. Dick saw it and it made him think of you.
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!