Friday 17 December 2010

Let it snow!


As I am looking through the window right now, I am wondering how on earth I am going to arrive safely and on time in London tomorrow! Because it's snowing. Heavily! And there snow's expected all through the night and tomorrow. Not just in the Netherlands, but Belgium and France are expecting quite a load as well...

Now, don't get me wrong, I love that song (see clip). But, unlike the song, I have someplace to go, which is London! And we leave very early in the morning, so all the salting and gritting in the world, is not going to do us a lot of good.

We managed last week, let us hope we will this week!

8 comments:

  1. I was reading about all your snow on CBC news here. Enjoy it and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to our neck of the woods if you don't like snow. Actually, we have some but seem to be missing the major snowfalls that have been occurring elsewhere -- even near us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am going to say a prayer that you can go and arrive safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you manage to get there - London seems to have fared better than us up North but I'm sure you won't have had an easy time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send it my way, please!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!