Sunday 5 September 2010

I worry

Conversation in the kitchen this morning:

Me: no, let Mathilda go first, you're big enough. I said no!
Wuppie moves away to the living room only to reappear at the door three seconds later.
Me: no, not your turn yet.
Wuppie moves away again, of course reappearing three seconds later.
Me: what did I say?
Wuppie moves away again. Reappearing two seconds later.
Me: NO! There's plenty so you can wait a few seconds.
Wuppie looks at me and pretends to move away. As soon as I turn my back however, I can hear him move towards the food bowl.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. He doesn't want to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat's don't often take no for an answer. I have never seen a ginger cat with blue eyes. How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one who has meaningful conversations with four-legged creatures.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!