Saturday 15 May 2010

Ghosts

Last year I had my hand read by a gypsy woman in France. Everything she said turned out to be nonsense (as I had expected), but I must admit it was quite funny. Even shelling out money for her bogus story!

That's as far as I've ever gone in the paranormal way. I am not into clairvoyance or reiki. I don't do seances or fairies or ghosts.

And then yesterday as I was driving to work, I saw this man in his car. He looked at me as if I was familiar and he sure looked familiar to me. As a matter of fact he looked like someone who I worked with up to a few years ago. But last year I was the last person to talk to him before he died.

I know he just looked like him of course and I bet if I would have seen him up close, I never would have thought so, but still, it was a bit unsettling.

5 comments:

  1. Since we've moved far somewhat recently, I find that I sometimes think that I might see so-and-so, but then I remember where I am. But I can usually see the difference too, so it's not quite the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anvilcloud is right.... every now and then I see people from my past. people that I would run into on the street, or where ever.
    But they have never ever been to Canada, they just look alike, walk the same, have the same hair etc.

    Maybe you mind is still processing his death....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my...that's spooky!

    You always get my curiosity going...you were the last person to speak to your co-worker? That must be a sad story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh? Intriguing. Sad.

    I'm pretty pragmatic too, although I'm interested in ghostly things etc. and have been known to sit next to a ghost or two. But I do not really believe in it. Although... have you ever watched an episode of Derek Ogilvie recently? Weird things going on there. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what to say. I do believe in ghosts but haven't actually seen any. I do know people who have seen them.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!