Sunday 28 February 2010

One?

I thought I only had to do a down and back trip. Go down on Monday with people, come back on Tuesday without. So, I just checked the hotel details to see where I was going to be staying for that one night. Turns out I will be away for three! nights. Three whole nights!! Jellybeans on toast, I did not expect that.

So, now instead of taking one small plastic bag with extra supplies (I've got my suitcase with my pillow and sponge bag on the bus), I need to take a bigger bag with a lot more extra supplies! Ah well, I will just go see my neighbour now and ask her to look after those monsters of mine...

4 comments:

  1. Good thing you're used to packing and travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise! I guess you have to dive right back into work after your holiday. Hopefully your week will fly by, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun. Three nights in a hotel with meals.
    Hooray for you. Enjoy and have
    a safe drive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it keeps life from being routine and boring. And in a hotel at least you don't have to do the dishes and your bed gets made. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!