Friday 4 December 2009

Hard work

I am getting really tired with work now. Last week I only worked two days and this week... wait for it... three! Three whole days of work! I must admit, both yesterday and today were really easy: driving an hour and a half to my starting point. Loading up the coach, dropping them off one kilometer further! Picking up another group nearly two hours later and so it continued the whole day. Me and a colleague stayed in a hotel, which was okay. We had finished nice and early and in time for biathlon (my most favouritestest sport in the whole world. Apart from hurling. And curling is addictive. And I do get stuck watching tennis on occasion as well. But biathlon is the best) and I was able to watch the race, saw an American (Go Tim Burke) get the silver medal and a Canadian (Jean-Philippe Le Guellec) get to tenth place. And that is brilliant, because it's usually the Germans, Russians and Norwegians doing really well. So, I was cheering.

Tomorrow however, I can recover from all that hard work of the last two days and then on Sunday I have another day of work and again staying in a hotel. Next week I will have a three-day trip to somewhere in Denmark. A country which I don't like very much, because I don't understand any of the written signs. They might as well have written them in Chinese or hieroglyphics for all the sense they make to me. But more about that on my return. Anyhow, that's the reason I will be posting a bit erratically during the next couple of weeks (because it's not likely to ease off until after Christmas). But, I will try and post whenever I can!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you stay safe on the road and have lots of decent weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine trying to drive some place where I couldn't read the signs. I don't know how you do it!

    It must be stressful, so no wonder if you're tired when you get back from that trip! Stay safe on the roads, and try to have a little fun, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!