Saturday 24 January 2009

Crash

Last night as I was playing a game, I felt the computer was rather slow. It annoyed me so much that at one point I got angry with the computer and actually hit it. I HIT MY COMPUTER!! (It's a laptop). The computer started beeping on the inside and everything froze. I unplugged it from the electricity and took the battery out. I plugged it back in, put the battery back in and started the computer again.
Nothing!
Absolutely nothing!
Zilch, nada, niks, nichts, rien du tout!
So, this morning I took my laptop to my local computer store and they diagnosed: Death! I killed the hard drive. Nothing left.
It will take them over four hours to put a new hard drive in and try to recover as much as they can from the old hard drive. It will cost me 150 euro!
You might call it justice...
I call it stupidity!

2 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help but smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would laugh, but my stomach is still sending me stupid stupid stupid messages!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!