Friday 12 December 2008

London (again)

A few weeks ago I was asked whether I wanted to go to London this weekend and of course I said yes! I love that town, so no problem. Then this week, they changed the plans. I still have to go to London, but not the whole weekend. As a matter of fact, I only go for the Saturday!
But spending the Saturday in town (the passengers, not me), means that I have to leave late Friday night and return home on Sunday morning. Which means: sleeping at times that my body isn't quite used to. So, I had to change my schedule a bit. Instead of going to bed at a reasonable time (like 11pm), I stayed up until 3am on Wednesday night and got up at 8am in the morning. So, yesterday I felt quite tired. But because I have to work through the night tonight, I decided it would be best if I went to bed later still and then had a massive lie-in. Which of course didn't quite work out, but at least I tried. I went to bed at 4.15am and woke up again at midday. At least I had my eight hours, but I think I will try for another few hours tonight. Anything I can get is good!

And if you're wondering what I did last night: well, I started ironing at around two this morning! I watched a Christmas film (I actually watched several yesterday) at the same time and tried not to fall asleep on the couch.

I just have to remember to take the earplugs with me, because I will have to sleep in London during the day as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!